By means of sand as a filter medium, this pool sand filter is effective in filtering and purifying the water of your pool. This is a considerably economical and low-maintenance option to keep your pool water pristine.
Made of high-density polyethylene, the sand filter is highly durable. This filter is designed to achieve a flow rate of 247.2 ft³/h. The maximum working pressure is 3.5 bar. To start the operation, 41.9 lb of filter sand (not included) is required. The filter is equipped with a multiport valve with 4 positions: filter (for filtering the body of water), backwash (for cleaning the filter medium), rinse (for flushing the filter system), and winter (for winterizing).
Note: It can be connected with hoses of 1.3" and 1.5" diameters.
- Color: Blue
- Material: PE
- Dimensions: 11.8" x 24.4" (Diameter x H)
- Connection size: 1"
- Filter diameter: 11.8" (12")
- Flow rate: 247.2 ft³/h (1800 GPH)
- Maximum working pressure: 3.5 bar
- Filter sand needed: 41.9 lb (not included)
- Multiport valve with 4 positions: Filter, backwash, rinse and winter
- Suitable for hoses with a diameter of 1.3" or 1.5"